Read the requirements of the assignment carefully; make sure you understand what is required. If you don’t understand – Ask!
- Always check what the Grading Criteria are as these are what you have to evidence
- Good presentation and layout are essential.Attend all the teaching sessions so you understand the issues and topics contained in assignments.
- Do not lose the assignment specification, as no duplicates will be given out (but you will always find it on eME!).
- Good English is an important aspect of all assignments.
- To ensure the best opportunity for a high grade, take the following precautions before submitting an assignment.
- Thoroughly read and correct any errors.
- Have a colleague proof read the copy.
- Use the PC spell check.
- Read all the comments, which the tutor will make, they are intended to guide you for future assignments.